About this Job
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly skilled Senior Digital Project Manager to come and work for one of leading eCommerce company in Sydney. This company are about to embrace on a new eCommerce transformations and require a solid PM with an eCommerce background to come onboard to help to execute and deliver.
You will be part of a high calibre team who all thrive on perfection. You will lead Project Management of this transformation and be responsible for their success on time and within budget.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Projects must be scoped and delivered on time and within budget.
- Gathering requirements and managing internal stakeholders.
- The ability to work on your own and to solve problems, make decisions and communicate effectively
You will be able to present a strong portfolio of UI design and the ability to develop innovative approaches for complex design principles. Ideally, you will also have the capability to program or script in at least one programming language or prototyping environment. Underlying this, you must be able to translate customer needs into designs.
Digital Project Manager that is able to spin many plates, but always in control. You must have a proven track record of delivering innovative digital projects on time and within budget.
- 7 Years Experience as a Digital Project Manager
- Experience with Atlassian Tools - Understanding of risk management, Costing etc..
- Worked across large clients with a proven track record on delivery
- The ability to work on different projects (websites, online advertising mobile etc..).
- Extensive knowledge of web development and eCommerce platforms technologies and quality assurance process.
- Assist with concept development requirements and help co-ordinate the design,build development and testing of integrated sales campaigns.
- You must be a good communicator
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
Please email me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me