About this project
Senior UX Architect/Designer required on behalf of a market leader in the CBD. Ideal applicants will possess extensive experience in UX Architecture with a background in developing user interface design specifications and end to end architecture and development lifecycle knowledge.
In order to meet the above day to day responsibilities you will require a strong understanding of user-centred design principles, usability engineering and research methodologies combined wit excellent analytical and conceptual design skills.
You will be able to present a strong portfolio of UI design and the ability to develop innovative approaches for complex design principles. Ideally, you will also have the capability to program or script in at least one programming language or prototyping environment. Underlying this, you must be able to translate customer needs into designs.
UXD with who can create seamless designs using different UX principles. You must be able to work in an agile environment across all digital platforms.
- Conducting requirements capture/user needs analysis
- Ability to convert business requirements into user interface designs
- Ability to create innovative user interfaces based on user research and design standards
- Ability to build functional UI prototypes
- Develop UI design specifications and assist in the development of design guidelines and standards
- Review of GUI and UI specifications
- Participation in product usability testing process by; collaborating on test plans, attending test sessions and developing design solutions
- A Strategic Thinker.
Please email me your CV to email@example.com