About this project
This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of Australia's leading organisations based in Sydney CBD. We're looking for someone who loves using numbers to help people make better decisions to create business and commercial value. You will be passionate, positive and curious. You'll enjoy telling stories with meaningful insights based on data and have a natural curiosity about human behaviour
Data Driven Manager who loves crunching numbers to improve the overall product and Experience
- Understand core product in detail (e.g. features, capabilities, limitations, pricing, contracts).
- Strategy through to delivery
- Use product knowledge to develop effective product implementation plans
- Develop business plans and product positioning in the marketplace
- Understand the technology behind own core product suite
- Leverage customer information and needs to gain appropriate data and use this data to suggest product and service direction for the second iteration.
- Making sure the products are fully utilised - SEO / Ad Sales
- Develop professional documentation and communication for both internal and external audiences.
- Oversee market research, monitor competitive activity and identifies customer needs.
- Establish pricing strategies for products.
- Works with sales and technology to develop new products - to enhance existing product(s) or product line(s).
- Demonstrate an understanding of market trends, issues, company solutions and offerings in both formal and informal settings
- Understand the company's competition (including practices and products) and identify the differentiators
- Apply knowledge of industry/marketplace changes and influences (e.g. new deals, mergers, alliances) to develop effective marketing plans and strategies.
- Keep current in industry knowledge and trends through various methods (e.g. readings, internal/external networking, industry meetings/conferences, etc.).
If you have been a Data driven Product or Analytics manager and would like to take your career to the next level, please APPLY NOW for a fast response to your application & confidential discussion about the opportunity.