About this Job
AWS Engineer with REST micro-services development (ideally using Node.js) experience and an understanding of DevOps principles required for contract role in Sydney CBD. The successful candidate will be joining a small and agile team within an enterprise organisation, working on some cool, contemporary technology platforms.
The successful candidate will be joining a small and agile team within an enterprise organisation, working on some cool, contemporary technology platforms.
- Someone with solid development experience, ideally with developing REST services, using Node.js, has a strong test-first mentality and considers themselves "test infected
- Demonstrated pride in their work, believes strongly in the "you wrote it, you support it" mantra and is able to provide production support for our AWS RDS stack with micro-services in Docker clusters that service applications used by our customers.
- We are after a good lazy developer/DevOps engineer. Not lazy in the traditional sense. Lazy in terms of you share the belief that your finite time and effort shouldn't be wasted on repeatable manual steps, so you instead invest that effort into making sure it's automated. Whether it's for automated tests, deploying code or monitoring and alerting, your "laziness" puts you at the forefront of development and DevOps.
- Someone who will provide DevOps enhancements, triggered by your laziness and your hatred for watching yourself and others do manual repetitive tasks.
- You are either a full stack developer with good AWS/DevOps skills, or an AWS/DevOps guru who wants to get into some of the application side of things
- You love sharing your knowledge and experience with others
This role requires an expert in AWS at Enterprise level, if you have an outstanding track record in this domain APPLY NOW for immediate consideration by emailing info@ latitudeit.com.au