Frequently asked questions
About Latitude IT?
Latitude IT is recruitment consultancy providing recruitment of contract and permanent ICT professionals across Australia. The team has a depth of knowledge in Digital, ICT and business transformation recruitment via extensive networks to source the most tough to find candidates for your business.
Terms & Condtions
For a copy of Latitude IT's Terms and Condtions (for Casual and Permenant) please contact the office on 02 9096 3638 or email email@example.com.
What services does Latitude IT offer?
- Retained and contingent recruitment services for all Digital, ICT and Transformation professionals from executive level to support personnel.
- Contingent Permanent / Temporary & Contract Recruitment
- Preferred Supplier Arrangements
- Project Managed Recruitment Services
- Recruitment Campaign Management
- Retained Agreements Assignments
- Contractor Management
- Business development and account management / client liaison
- Championing positive work place solutions, benefits and outcomes/li>
- Post placement candidate care and client management
- Candidate coaching for interview technique; candidate resume remediation; candidate reference checking and exceptional customer experience.
- Network talent search and targeted engagement of candidates with niche skill sets and business fit.
- Job description development
Fees for Service?
Latitude IT provides retained and contingent recruitment. Retained assignments are for executive or niche talent search. Our fees scale from salary package and can be tailored for large team recruitment or retained assignments. Please ask our consultants for detail and a copy of our fee structure.
How long does it take to find the candidate I need for my team?
Latitude IT consultants can find the talent you require for your within five business days or often sooner for contract labour hire and 10 business days for permanent resources. Our networks and talent attraction know how will bring you the results you require to exceed your expectations.